upload a jpeg file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upload a jpeg file

I've done this a hundred times in other forums but when I choose my 3, 120kb jpegs to upload and hit 'go' the timer spins and spins but never uploads my pics. Help?

Is there a size limit here? Maybe too big? Or bad source file? Or your computer is pissed off? Try uploading them one at a time? Mike.

Comment

did that 1 at a time, nothing. I just tried to upload a 85kb avatar and It says failure to upload photo.....

Comment

The avatar problem is something that has come up before, I'm not sure if it has been fixed or not.
        You should be able to attach a jpg or insert it inline in your post.
        Do you have any kind of script blocker in your browser that may be affecting things?
        How many days have you been a member? It's possible there may be a waiting period before you can post attachments.
        Originally posted by Enzo
        I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

I'll check for script blocker

Comment

Originally posted by fastback4 View Post
            I've done this a hundred times in other forums but when I choose my 3, 120kb jpegs to upload and hit 'go' the timer spins and spins but never uploads my pics. Help?
            Are you clicking on the photo icon in the toolbar or going through the "manage attachments" window after clicking on Go Advanced? It should work either way but I was wondering which method you tried.

Sometimes the size of the image and not the size of the file is a problem- especially if you are using a 12M+ camera.

HTH

Steve A.

P.S. AFAIK tboy has not put any restrictions on new members. (If he did I think that there would be a message to that effect.)
            The Blue Guitar
            www.blueguitar.org
            Some recordings:
            https://soundcloud.com/sssteeve/sets...e-blue-guitar/

Comment

Fastback4 made two separate simultaneous postings about this issue. He reported it solved in the other thread at http://music-electronics-forum.com/t37736/

Comment

Working...
              X