Power Transistor Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Transistor Help

Hi folks. I am trying to locate some power transistors for a Euphonic Audio bass amp. They are:

ECX10P20R and ECX10N20R

Is there a known equivalent from mouser or somewhere in the states I can get some?

THanks for the help

I just googled the part number and immediately found a place selling them. I did not check further. Looks like they should be available.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

I think you will have to go across the pond for that item.
      10N20 10P20 Audio MOSFET TO3P TO247 Exicon Plastic Lateral ECX10P20R ECX10N20R | eBay

Comment

Oh geez.

I googled up the part, and found it on some asian site.

I usually have google ads across the top of the page from places like Mouser. But just now I notice I am now getting ads for single asian women. Well, them and still Digikey.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Thanks Enzo and jazz

I found them across the pond as well for a good price but will need to consider shipping as well. Wasn't sure if there was a good equivalent to be had for cheaper here in the states but it appears not. Here are the ones I found:
          http://www.profusionplc.com/pro/gex/pcatdtl0.html

Comment

Just ordered a couple of the N-channel pieces from Profusion PLC in the UK. $27.48 inc. airmail.
            I couldn't find any stock in the USA online. These are used as drivers in the Allen & Heath powered mixers.
            Good luck!

Comment

You could try the Magnatec BUZ901P and BUZ906P, I believe they are just about identical.
              "Enzo, I see that you replied parasitic oscillations. Is that a hypothesis? Or is that your amazing metal band I should check out?"

Comment

Working...
              X