Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone help with a Casio Privia x130 problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone help with a Casio Privia x130 problem?

Hi! I have a Casio Privia X130. It's 3 years old now. I've only been using the classical piano sound to practice. Recently that particular sound became off. When I choose classical piano and press some keys, there will be random noise instead of the correct tone. All other sound works just fine. Any idea how bad the problem is and how to get it fixed? I've checked repair stores and a bit worried about $80/hr rate... Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Per the manual page E-23. Turn "backup" off and power down when you power up it should reset the keyboard to factory defaults. Try that. You may just have some corrupt data or accidentally fiddled with a parameter without knowing it......or, you have kids.
    "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

I bought one of these as I was just beginning to play piano for about $600 brand new. I got a foot pedal and mounted to the wall in my bedroom, I've always loved playing it. A year later I can play seven complex medleys, worth every single penny but I will be upgrading to a Kawai CN33 soon.
      SMSF Self Managed Super Fund

Comment

Working...
      X