Blackstar HT-60 Stage schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackstar HT-60 Stage schematic

I know people have asked before and no one responded to them, but I have one of these with two roasted resistors and really need a schem to identify them and the circuit.

Anyone???
    --Jim

He's like a new set of strings... he just needs to be stretched a bit.

I would suggest that you contact Blackstar.
    (Get up there a##)

At the least, they should be willing to provide the resistor values.

Contact Us - Blackstar

It appears that the USA distributor is Korg, USA.

Comment

One would hope so. I'll give them a call tomorrow. It's not like this is a Marshall or Fender, it's a low quality mess from what I can see inside it. If it comes to it, I'll pull the boards and reverse engineer it.
      --Jim

He's like a new set of strings... he just needs to be stretched a bit.

Comment

Hi, i need help.
        In my ht stage 60, resistor R204 got burnt, i cant find a schematics in order yo get the value. I wrote to blackstar a week ago but they siento reply me.
        Can someone tell me the value or the colors on the resistor?
        Thanks

Comment

They sell boards at parts is parts. My thought here is you call them to let them know you might be interested in buying a new board, obviously you are not. At that point let them know the only reason you are even thinking about ordering a new board is to replace one resistor. Perhaps at that point they will feel deep sympathy for you and look at the board to identify the value of said resistor. Of course first try calling blackstar by phone. At that point let the parts is parts guys know that Blackstar is of no help. Just an idea but it might work, who knows.

https://www.guitar-parts.com/catalog...-60-pkpbs0046z
          When the going gets weird... The weird turn pro!

Comment

Thanks por the reply, i wrote them the problem, and i aked them ir kindly can tell me the value of r204 and i didnt ask for the schematics. In my country there is no Blackstar dealer, no Blackstar tech...hope some ht stage 60 owner here can tell me the value or the colors
            I allready payed 200usd to a tech here because he told me that the tubes have to be changed but still got the problem

Comment

Originally posted by Mikestorm View Post
              I allready payed 200usd to a tech here because he told me that the tubes have to be changed but still got the problem
              Yikes!!!
              When the going gets weird... The weird turn pro!

Comment

A resistor between two main filter caps? How does 22k 3 watt sound?
                Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
                  A resistor between two main filter caps? How does 22k 3 watt sound?
                  Hi Enzo, thanks for the reply, with the pc i've found and download the sch that you posted, and as the sch shaws, it should be the exact value you wrote to me, but i'm confused by what i see on the board.

This is tha foto of my burnt resistor, looks brown, something between and than black, but maybe the colors changed in the burning session? maybe they changed value? ...
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	20180225_182510.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.78 MB
ID:	848784
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	20180225_182532.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.53 MB
ID:	848785

Comment

It is burnt up, who cares what it looks like now? yes, the color bands burn off or turn colors from heat.
                    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

It is burnt up, who cares what it looks like now? yes, the color bands burn off or turn colors from heat.
                      Enzo its right!, i hope this is the only problem and will bring back to life the amp.

let you know in a day or two
                      Thanks

Comment

Yes, it's just discolored from heat. Here's a pic of a good one:

Originally posted by Enzo
                        I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Originally posted by g1 View Post
                          Yes, it's just discolored from heat. Here's a pic of a good one:

Thanks g1

but when i searched for values, this resistor doesnt exist... 5th band orange?!? thats why i keep searching and asking.

did they have priority resistors?

Well, as Enzo wrote, doesnt matter, if its a special space polymer coated 22k 3w resistor or just a normal 10cent 22k 3w, maybe with low tollerance.

Thanks
                          Last edited by Mikestorm; 02-26-2018, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Looking at the ht40, that is a preamp string supply resistor, so it should be a 22k 3watt,maybe that final orange means power rating, but not a standard, maybe Chinese have another system.

Comment

Schematic: Blackstar HT Stage 60-100.zip

Comment

Working...
                              X