No announcement yet.

Allen and Heath ZED 16 mixer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange when I click on attachment it says "invalid attachment".

Comment

Try it now...
      Experience is something you get, just after you really needed it.

Comment

Hi km6xz,
        My A&H Zed 16FX has lost all output and reverb. Would you be able to email me the service manual and wiring diagram so my tech can look at it? I’d be so grateful.
        My email is jackson_111 ATSIGN hotmail.com
        Many thanks in advance
        Kev Jackson
        Last edited by Boss; 11-10-2019, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Stan aka km6xz has been on the missing list around here over the past 2 years or so. And we miss him. I hope one of our other members can respond to help you.
          This isn't the future I signed up for.

Comment

Hi km6xz, Please help me by posting the whole manual of Zed 16fx my email id : oksinja@tut.by will be very kind of you, thanks.
            Last edited by Alexnet; 11-25-2019, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexnet View Post
              Hi km6xz, Please help me by posting the whole manual of Zed 16fx my email id : oksinja@tut.by will be very kind of you, thanks.
              See comment 19.
              This isn't the future I signed up for.

Comment

I'm very sorry, but can anyone have a diagram of the Zed 16fx would be very grateful

Comment

Hi Gents,
                  i am repairing zed 22fx with no output signal on mail group (phono signal via PFL is present). First diagnosis is DC on main output when sliding main group sliders do 0dB. i have found, running backwards from XLRs, that U5 on MIX-AUX board is having +-Vc on its output. It is marked 8080. What i found it is NJM8080. I cannot find any supplier of this chip. Do you know any replacement of this chip?

Comment

Not sure where you are located.(:
                    Here are two suppliers in the USA: https://www.findchips.com/search/NJM8080

Comment

Aaah, true. I'm in Poland

Comment

Originally posted by jaromonkey View Post
                        Hi Gents,
                        What i found it is NJM8080. I cannot find any supplier of this chip. Do you know any replacement of this chip?
                        That is a high quality/low-noise version of a very standard op amp pin-out (like TL072). Maybe it will be easier to find an OPA series equivalent, or some other.

Try this cross-reference: https://www.ti.com/amplifier-circuit...reference.html

Click image for larger version

Name:	8080 cross.jpg
Views:	329
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	924489

Originally posted by Enzo
                        I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Thanks! I've already ordered some samples from this list.

Comment

Originally posted by jaromonkey View Post
                            Thanks! I've already ordered some samples from this list.
                            Make sure you observe the 'VCC Max' limits listed in that chart. A couple of those subs would not withstand +/-15V.
                            Originally posted by Enzo
                            I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Hi everyone. Got questions about Allen&Heat ZED 18.
                              Problem:No output signal through mains(only PFL).
                              Found sofar: circuit board AG6747_3- R38 burnt out plus chip U2 faulty.
                              U2 is 072/405R/JRC and could be replaced by TL072.
                              What is the value of R38 or SD of the PCB ?
                              Any help appreciated.
                              Thanks.

Comment

I don't have a schematic, but if it's a shorted TL072, the most likely burnt resistor would be a supply/buffer resistor- used so that if the op amp shorts, it doesn't take out the supply and the rest of the mixer still works. Does the resistor connect to pin 4 or 8 of the op amp? If so, just look at other examples in the mixer and see what the other op amps use for a supply buffer resistor. Maybe 10 ohmish?
                                "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Working...
                                X