I'd love some feedback my music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd love some feedback my music

If anyone got a a couple of minutes to spare, please let me know what you think. Keep in mind that budgets were 0USD on both songs

If you dig us, please like us on our facebook page
    “Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.”

― Oscar Wilde

Due to limitations I had to put one video in each post. Enjoy

― Oscar Wilde

Comment

LMAO! Great videos man! Haha!! How many looks did you guys get in the bird costume?

OK, these are raw sounding. You mentioned that you spent nothing, so I won't be critical of the mix or mastering, but there's a style these days that suits this type of production. People are spending huge amounts of money to get a low-fi sound and I think you guys capture that old school type of indie sound.

The second video is my fav, however. This is exactly what I would want to see when I was younger and hungry for new music. Very creative and as teens, my friends and I would def talk about this video and hope to catch it on TV (back in the day when there was no internet and you'd catch videos by chance).

Your music isn't my style (what I write), but it reminds me of everything I love about music and I dig that. Love an adventurous spirit and people that don't take themselves too seriously. Life is stressful enough. This video makes me feel good.
      ~F
      "Ruining good moments since 1975"

Comment

Originally posted by fdesalvo View Post
        LMAO! Great videos man! Haha!! How many looks did you guys get in the bird costume?

OK, these are raw sounding. You mentioned that you spent nothing, so I won't be critical of the mix or mastering, but there's a style these days that suits this type of production. People are spending huge amounts of money to get a low-fi sound and I think you guys capture that old school type of indie sound.

The second video is my fav, however. This is exactly what I would want to see when I was younger and hungry for new music. Very creative and as teens, my friends and I would def talk about this video and hope to catch it on TV (back in the day when there was no internet and you'd catch videos by chance).

Your music isn't my style (what I write), but it reminds me of everything I love about music and I dig that. Love an adventurous spirit and people that don't take themselves too seriously. Life is stressful enough. This video makes me feel good.
        Really glad you liked it!
        Well we got a lot of attention in some places, for example that stair scene. I crowled behind a car to shoot with my iPhone and people mustve though we were gonna do a robbery or something by the look on their faces

― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Those are fun videos. I liked the guitar hook in "seagull".
          But what is "rubus" ???
          Originally posted by Enzo
          I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Originally posted by g-one View Post
            Those are fun videos. I liked the guitar hook in "seagull".
            But what is "rubus" ???
            Tyvm!
            Rubus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
            I had nothing to do with that name

― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
            X