Merry Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

Hey everybody!!!!!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.......a big thank you to everybody here who have helped me out over the past year....It is very much appreciated......after tonight I am going to take a couple of days off......have some beer to drink!!!!!!
    Cheers!!!!!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dude-Christmas.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	836237

A bit early, but I'm in. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Ye MEF'rs! I'll try to have a sip for each and every one of you!
    "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]31997[/ATTACH]

A bit early, but I'm in. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Ye MEF'rs! I'll try to have a sip for each and every one of you!
      First time I read this I thought I read You MF'rs, but Second time I read it I found the missing E.
      Happy Holidays to all, and yes it is bit early!
      T
      "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
      Terry

Comment

Originally posted by big_teee View Post
        First time I read this I thought I read You MF'rs......
        I would never!!!!!..........................
        "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

I would never!!!!!..........................
          Oh yes you would

Merry - Happy to all!

Comment

Bah, Humbug!

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31997[/ATTACH]

I'll see yer sip and raise you a couple smokes
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Bad-Santa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	667.2 KB
ID:	836255

j/k, those will have to be virtual smokes for me, but there will be some imbibing .

Merry Christmas one and all !!!
              Originally posted by Enzo
              I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

All of that Smoking and Drinking is contaminating my IP address.
                Merry Christmas Eve Everyone!
                "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
                Terry

Comment

Well bsco,.. I see you have TWO Christmas threads going. Hmmm, well then...

Happy Holidays to all.
                  "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
                  You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck H View Post
                    Well bsco,.. I see you have TWO Christmas threads going. Hmmm, well then...

Happy Holidays to all.
                    Sorry about that.....I hope it won't cause any problems...if it does somebody please let me know and I can delete one......just have to decide which one......I am here now trying to get over this damm flu....This is the season to be sick.....and broke.....
                    Cheers

Comment

Not a problem at all. There was a notion to resurrect a few early threads. I did.

Ho Ho Ho!

Attached Files
                      "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
                      You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Working...
                      X