No announcement yet.

Supro inspired amp to build soon just finished 1st schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I understand the like Idea "your dudeness" but during a time of conflict using the like button is poor educate and we all know that I'm an authority on educate, right?

Fences were mended and the thread went on as it should. I agree and I thought we were past it. However someone enters the thread at what was it ? post 98 and posts for the first time in the thread "Go away"? I'm thinking piss off, Thats just my nature, ya know? you know fight or flight? I fight it just my nature and I have plenty of good friends in the real world. Behind a computer screen these kinds of incidents seem very cowardly to me.

Amp building is a very specialized enough area that you just are not going to find people with these kinds of interests. I know you guys are all very knowledgeable and I was attacked 8 or ten posts into my own thread? Is this how people act here? Then say sorry about that but you are kind of an asshole so *shrugs*

Fourthly: Chuck and others have been here for years offering free advice and helping folks like you. That may be true but Chuck is getting something from this exchange too. He is not a martyr by any stretch of the imagination.

I have my faults no question but I can let things go. Just be genuine that's all. I assure you I have no agenda here.
    http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-150114.php

Comment

• The "like" button was originally a "thanks" button and is still used as such by many long term members. Originally, at the bottom of the post it would read "the following members thank you for this useful post" and list the names.

Any one who comes here and makes veiled comments about people getting "punched in the face" should not be staying.
      Originally posted by Enzo
      I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

• It was not veiled at all, it was a straight forward in the open statement. Political correctness must die. sigh...

Comment

• Quote" Is this how people act here?"

What's with putting all of the members in this little cube?

The answer is NO, they do not.

Comment

• To be fair its true some members spoke up, true enough, I think it might have been you in fact.. TY Thought I should post something on topic LOL

Comment

• Well, this thread wasn't a *total* waste, the spectacular Graphic skills used to draw (ok, cut and paste) "schematics" filled many a boring rainy Sunday afternoon with joy and laughter.

The cherry on the cake were the advanced and unique (guaranteed never ever used anywhere else) parts values and wiring.

Special Jury mention for the 820 ohms input jack resistor load (hey!!! don't dismiss it !!! there is *one* guitar which can use it, The Gibson Les Paul Low Impedance !!!! ).

Duly compensated by leaving the following grids open.

Last but not least, whales will love the 470K power tube grid resistors.

I'm certain there's more high skilled Electronics knowledge offered in later O.P. schematics and posts, but I sincerely lost interest after posts #15 and #18 , which showed this thread being just so much wasted time.

Something like making a silk purse out of ..... ok ...... forget it.
              Attached Files
              Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

• Yeah I'm not sure how that 820 got in there. I made some mistakes for sure. In the schematics, in the thread, wouldn't be the first time or the last. Am I supposed to feel ashamed? Indeed I'm not the sharpest crayon in the box. I don't claim to be. I'm just an ordinary average guy. Sometimes I have a bad attitude. I'm reasonably happy guy though. By all means if you get off on public humiliation or enjoy attempting it, carry on! Thanks for your efforts, I commend you on a job well done!
                Last edited by swingarm; 01-21-2015, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X