Sunn 200s repair service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunn 200s repair service

Hi- new owner of a 200s without the ability or confidence to do much more than clean pots here. Can anyone recommend a repair service familiar with these amps? Mine is making a hum that is least noticeable with volume set at 4. Also, the treble control doesn't really seem to affect the tone very much at all. A local repair shop "went through" the amp before I bought it & doesn't lend confidence they know what they're doing. Not many choices otherwise here in Louisville, KY that I can find. I'd rather have someone who knows & cares about these amps check it out even if it means shipping it to them. Any input appreciated.

Hey welcome to the forum. There is a person I know who would be good for this. He is not local, but has a per hour labor charge which is probably half what the average shop costs. that alone would probably offset the cost of shipping the amp to him. I know he would do a thorough and extremely good job, even though I don't know him personally.

Electronic States

Comment

Originally posted by nsubulysses View Post
      Hey welcome to the forum. There is a person I know who would be good for this. He is not local, but has a per hour labor charge which is probably half what the average shop costs. that alone would probably offset the cost of shipping the amp to him. I know he would do a thorough and extremely good job, even though I don't know him personally.

Electronic States
      Thanks for heads up! I've contacted him through his Tumbler page.

Comment

Working...
      X