• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corona I just recently posted the schematics ...Post number 30

Comment

Hi everyone-
      Wow! "No thread too dead" right? :-)

Well, Randy's contribution here is interesting.
      I wish we had a real scan of the page that is a jpeg.
      That pic is tough to deal with and the line drawing contrast could be better.
      However, that pic appears to be one of the "missing" pages from the post #15 schematics.
      See the "Addendum to Index" where Kustom explains that the service schematic was (at time of printing) incomplete.
      That pic that Randy sent looks like it might be one of the "Bass IV Interconnect" drawings called out in that original addendum.

Also, it appears that Randy's pages shows something not found in Kustomoholic's service schems of post #15.
      Namely, the optional Graphic EQ board is shown in Randy's contribution.

The drawing dates appear to be in the right general window for this amp, but if you're working on one of these, you'll want to match the circuit board reference numbers of the drawings to the board in question there on your bench. There may have been different rev's or even board swaps.

Thanks Randy!

Comment

Which page?

Originally posted by Corona Blue View Post
        Hi everyone-
        Wow! "No thread too dead" right? :-)

Well, Randy's contribution here is interesting.
        I wish we had a real scan of the page that is a jpeg.
        That pic is tough to deal with and the line drawing contrast could be better.
        However, that pic appears to be one of the "missing" pages from the post #15 schematics.
        See the "Addendum to Index" where Kustom explains that the service schematic was (at time of printing) incomplete.
        That pic that Randy sent looks like it might be one of the "Bass IV Interconnect" drawings called out in that original addendum.

Also, it appears that Randy's pages shows something not found in Kustomoholic's service schems of post #15.
        Namely, the optional Graphic EQ board is shown in Randy's contribution.

The drawing dates appear to be in the right general window for this amp, but if you're working on one of these, you'll want to match the circuit board reference numbers of the drawings to the board in question there on your bench. There may have been different rev's or even board swaps.

Thanks Randy!
        Which page is a jpeg that you need ? I thought it was all PDF's I posted.

Comment

Originally posted by randysr57 View Post
          Which page is a jpeg that you need ? I thought it was all PDF's I posted.

Hi Randy-
          I stand corrected. There are indeed two .pdfs. One of which has a cellphone picture of a schematic page.
          I was just commenting that it would have been nice if that schematic page had been flat-bed scanned rather than photographed.
          But it's not that big of a deal. It was readable enough when I zoomed in on it.

Thanks again for sharing!

Comment

Corona since I am a stickler for neatness I will scan all the pages on a flat bed and repost . I kind of was in a pinch for time and used my scanner app on my phone. I will try to get them done tomorrow. If you look at my profile pic you will see on the right of the head it has an equalizer. I am the original owner and I have the sales receipt and I believe it said I purchased the amp in 1974..

Comment

Those scans can be found here: http://music-electronics-forum.com/t45561/#post472891
              Thanks Randy!
              Originally posted by Enzo
              I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Working...
              X