Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antique Sound Lab 6L6 Tube Up For Adoption

Hey friends...

I just picked up an amp that had a single Antique Sound Lab 6L6 tube (as shown in pic). I did some research and found that these tubes were made (or packaged) for either a mono block or stereo amp. See pic below.

Anyhows... I have this single tube that I am willing to ship out and let you adopt it. If you can use this tube, shoot me a message.

And hopefully you don't live on another planet where shipping requires I go through NASA!!

Tom
    Attached Files
    It's not just an amp, it's an adventure!

Originally posted by TomCarlos View Post
    Hey friends...

I just picked up an amp that had a single Antique Sound Lab 6L6 tube (as shown in pic). I did some research and found that these tubes were made (or packaged) for either a mono block or stereo amp. See pic below.

Anyhows... I have this single tube that I am willing to ship out and let you adopt it. If you can use this tube, shoot me a message.

And hopefully you don't live on another planet where shipping requires I go through NASA!!

Tom
    You'll want to list this in MEF's Flea Market. Also a little unclear, are you selling a tube, or the amp? Potential buyers will want to know.
    This isn't the future I signed up for.

Comment

This is a free giveaway!! Just in case someone is trying to find this tube (which might be rare), I thought I would offer it to a friend here on MEF.

Comment

Very kind offer,Tom.Probably not a rare tube,just re-labeled for the maker of that amp.Why not just hold it in case you need a spare one day.

Comment

You're right... the tube is probably a typical 6L6, not rare- just that it has the name stamped on it and it matches the amp.

Comment

The pic looks like EL34's to me?
            Originally posted by Enzo
            I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Working...
            X