Mackie Onyx 1640i Pod schem needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mackie Onyx 1640i Pod schem needed.

I'm after the main I/O Pod schem from the Mackie Onyx 1640i (I've got the 1640, but they're different), or if somebody could give me the values of some fried SMDs (R40, R41, R279, R282) I'd be extremely grateful.

Call Mackie & ask for the schematic.

Comment

Not wanting to leave this hanging, I emailed Mackie and after a couple of days they gave me access to their service portal (oo-er). Cheers Jazz.

Comment

Are you an authorized service center? If not, it's good to hear that they are providing support.

Comment

I'm not, no. So yeah, it's great news. You have to tick an 'if I blow up it's my fault' waiver, but I generally operate on that principle.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmons View Post
            I'm not, no. So yeah, it's great news. You have to tick an 'if I blow up it's my fault' waiver, but I generally operate on that principle.
            Yes, that's really good news. I've thought about doing Mackie and Behringer repairs, but the mixers are so time consuming to take apart and parts are so hard to get that I wonder if it's worth the headache. As a general rule, people who buy those mixers aren't flush with cash.

Comment

Working...
            X