Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement Input Jack for Eden Nemesis N12

Hello,

does anyone know where i can buy a replacement input jack for the Eden Nemesis N15 bass amp?
    this is like the jack should look like:

Click image for larger version

Name:	nemesis n12.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	675.9 KB
ID:	869413

but i only can find this jack, where the signal is on the wrong side when plugged in

Click image for larger version

Name:	wrong jack.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	578.7 KB
ID:	869414

Can anyone help me?

Thank you
    Last edited by hati2000; 03-23-2015, 07:20 PM.

Welcome to the place. Have you tried contacting Eden?

What's wrong with the original part? I've seen that same problem before, but I don't think it was an Eden amp.

Comment

I'm assuming this is a surface mount jack? Have you tried MCM? If you can't find the right configuration, but it will mount to the board correctly, you can always cut the traces (if it isn't double sided!) with a dremel and just cross some fly wires. I've done that. There's a lot of McGyvering you can do with a little imagination.

Comment

Originally posted by 52 Bill View Post
        Welcome to the place. Have you tried contacting Eden?

What's wrong with the original part? I've seen that same problem before, but I don't think it was an Eden amp.
        Thanks for your answer. The original input jack is broken, so i unsoldered it an put the "phones" jack to the input jack, because i don't need the phones jack. Before the new music-season starts i wanted to change all jacks and so i ordered the (unfortunately wrong) new jacks.
        I will ask my local trader today afternoon.

Comment

Yeah I had to repair a jack on a Granger amp just exactly like the one on your amp. Tooth picks and super glue was call of duty that day... I am one of those guys that loves to figure out ways to fix crap that other people would just replace. Anyhow on the Granger web site they have a similar version of your jack in question, but it won't work. I did find a source for the part on FleaBay and at a decent price. Note that this jack has a L-Leg jack pc mount style. Could not see the bottom of the jack you have there, but pretty sure many of these will have L-Legs. What does your jack have?

Cliff 1 4" L Leg Jack Stereo 6 Pin PC Mount Fender GK | eBay
          When the going gets weird... The weird turn pro!

Comment

Working...
          X