No announcement yet.

DDX3216 repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also looking for the password for the zip, looking to upgrade from 1.09. Can't seem to PM the poster who uploaded the files.

Comment

Is this what you need?

DDX3216_ EPROM BIN no password.zip
      Experience is something you get, just after you really needed it.

Comment

There's a site* without contacting details that mentions DDXupdate executable under Windows especially for a bricked DDX3216 (NOT the File Exchange program!). Nor Behringer's download site nor its support members provide it.

* http://www.plzi.com/aanta/ddx3216.asp

Anyone having it should upload it to this forum here or provide a link to their own server since it is vital for those without eprom programmers.

BT

Comment

Originally posted by paleeman View Post
          It would definitely be easier with a computer that has RS232. (I use USB to RS232 on a laptop and have no speed issues) And you'll need the V1.11 update tool to be installed. It will ping the DDX on the RS port and begin to upload the SW. But before this, I'd explore a few options. Like, replacing the 32.768MHz crystal. It is a common fault with these units. And the symptoms are like the ones you described.

Just in case, [ATTACH]33452[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]33453[/ATTACH]
          Hey Paleeman, contact me if you have the special DDXupdate emergency tool software (NOT the File Exchange application).

Comment

Originally posted by paleeman View Post
            It would definitely be easier with a computer that has RS232. (I use USB to RS232 on a laptop and have no speed issues) And you'll need the V1.11 update tool to be installed. It will ping the DDX on the RS port and begin to upload the SW. But before this, I'd explore a few options. Like, replacing the 32.768MHz crystal. It is a common fault with these units. And the symptoms are like the ones you described.

Just in case, [ATTACH]33452[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]33453[/ATTACH]
            Hey Paleeman, contact me if you have the special DDXupdate emergency tool software (NOT the File Exchange application). Behringer support knows nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by nickb View Post
              Is this what you need?

[ATTACH]53238[/ATTACH]

BIG THX for that!

Comment

Working...
              X