Chassis and parts... great deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chassis and parts... great deal

Guitar Tube Amplifier Chassis Small Box Marshall Head Style w Sockets Fuseblock | eBay
    Attached Files
    Bruce

Mission Amps
    Denver, CO. 80022
    www.missionamps.com
    303-955-2412

Looks like a good deal to me.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

$20 shipping....

Comment

Even at $60 it's not a bad deal. .075" thick. I like heavy gauge aluminum for chassis. Easy to cut on for mods and retrofitting but sturdy anyway I currently have more 2xel84 builds than any two players should be allowed

EDIT: Re evaluating it, it isn't just "not a bad deal". It's a very good deal. The last time I bought a chassis from heavy aluminum it cost me almost twice what a standard gauge chassis would. This thing is made from something like 13/14 gauge! About 2mm thick! I'm still not in the market, but if that sort of thing matters to anyone it's a nice chassis. Oh, and be sure to order appropriate pots for mounting (you only make that mistake once )
        Last edited by Chuck H; 04-03-2015, 10:31 PM.
        "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
        You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Working...
        X