8" speaker opinions wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8" 4 ohm spkr

A bit late and the company name isn't appealing but - I put one of the Warehouse Guitar Speakers into a Champ and like it a lot. I did break it in on a Variac at 7 Vrms for 2 hour stints totaling about 10 hours before installing.
    8" G8C - 20 Watts | Warehouse Guitar Speakers

Comment

I received the jenson speaker this afternoon. It has a lot more low end than the radio shack speaker. It is also a little louder but that is probably due to the impedance match. It seamed to sound better the more I played through it but my lipps finally got sore after I played for a couple of hours. I had to test out the new toy though. I finally just hooked up the cd player to the amp. I have Little Walter breaking it in now. If I ever get that kind of tone out of it myself I will be completely satisfied. lol.
      Thanks again,
      Gene

Comment

Originally posted by genewiseman View Post
        I received the jenson speaker this afternoon. It has a lot more low end than the radio shack speaker. It is also a little louder but that is probably due to the impedance match. It seamed to sound better the more I played through it but my lipps finally got sore after I played for a couple of hours. I had to test out the new toy though. I finally just hooked up the cd player to the amp. I have Little Walter breaking it in now. If I ever get that kind of tone out of it myself I will be completely satisfied. lol.
        Thanks again,
        Gene
        Sounds like you're enjoying your new speaker. Let "Little Walter" break it in
        This isn't the future I signed up for.

Comment

Working...
        X