Spam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spam

anybody here getting private messages entilted Nice Day???? advertizing some free website???? and whatever crap goes along with it??
    Cheers

Not me. But there is a little triangle at the bottom of the message where you can report it.
    Then someone can nuke that account.
    Originally posted by Enzo
    I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

I had an email notification that I had a private message.....in the email I could read the message contents but when I went into the site that private message was not there....so I don't know........Easter good??? Lots of Easter Eggs and beer???
      cheers

Comment

I got it.

Comment

Originally posted by patlaw View Post
          I got it.
          Ok then......So I wasn't dreaming...who is this shithead anyway?

Comment

I got it a couple weeks ago from BobW. Turns out he hadn't visited in a while and his account got hacked. Tboy straightened it out and BobW is reinstated as a legit member. But there's probably other members who are inaftive whose accounts are being hacked. Whose account did the PM come from?

More info on BobW's stolen account here, along with some pretty earring pics:
            http://music-electronics-forum.com/t39204/

Justin
            "Wow it's red! That doesn't look like the standard Marshall red. It's more like hooker lipstick/clown nose/poodle pecker red." - Chuck H. -
            "Of course that means playing **LOUD** , best but useless solution to modern sissy snowflake players." - J.M. Fahey -
            "All I ever managed to do with that amp was... kill small rodents within a 50 yard radius of my practice building." - Tone Meister -

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Thomas View Post
              I got it a couple weeks ago from BobW. Turns out he hadn't visited in a while and his account got hacked. Tboy straightened it out and BobW is reinstated as a legit member. But there's probably other members who are inaftive whose accounts are being hacked. Whose account did the PM come from?

More info on BobW's stolen account here, along with some pretty earring pics:
              http://music-electronics-forum.com/t39204/

Justin
              Mark I is the name that in came to my yahoo email under...whenever somebody replys to a post that I am on, I get an email through my yahoo account...when I went in to the forum to check the private messages, it wasn't there but, according to my email it is.....maybe it is hidden somewhere else.....
              he is promoting free websites whoever he is.....If I get it again, I'll copy and paste the email to tboy so he can take a look

Comment

Working...
              X