No announcement yet.

1994 Blues Deville 212 Service manual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1994 Blues Deville 212 Service manual?

Does anyone know where to find the service manual for the original Blues Deville 212? I have the one for the reissue but of course it is different. Thank you in advance
    Barry
    Warning! Some Electronics devices contain lethal voltages that can kill you. If you do not feel qualified to work with dangerous voltages, refer your repairs to a qualified technician. By giving you online advice, I am assuming no liability for any injury or damages you might incur through your own actions.

This one is dated 1993 with some revisions.

Blues_DeVille_Schematic.pdf

Comment

Thanks JPB. That's the schematic/layout file I have. I was wondering if there was a complete service manual too like the one out there for the reissue which lists all of the components . I'm replacing all of the electrolytic caps in this 1994 model. I always like blowing up the PCB layout page and yellow highlighting the E caps so I have a guide when I'm changing them all out. I appreciate the response. I've attached an excel file which lists all of the electrolytics in the amp.
      Barry
      Attached Files
      Warning! Some Electronics devices contain lethal voltages that can kill you. If you do not feel qualified to work with dangerous voltages, refer your repairs to a qualified technician. By giving you online advice, I am assuming no liability for any injury or damages you might incur through your own actions.

Comment

The parts are all identified on the schematic, but here:
        Attached Files
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Enzo,
          Thank you very much sir. You're the best.

Comment

Working...
          X