Clear All

• Hey Emmanuel...

Click image for larger version

Name:	wu1.png
Views:	86
Size:	233.4 KB
ID:	988170
    "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
    You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

• Originally posted by shinchane101
      It's wise to be cautious. Indeed, this does sound like a phishing attempt. PayPal usually sends legitimate communications through your registered account and not via email. Avoid clicking any links in the email, and consider reporting it to your email provider as spam or phishing to protect your personal information. Stay safe.
      Originally posted by Chuck H View Post
      Hey Emmanuel...

Click image for larger version  Name:	wu1.png Views:	31 Size:	233.4 KB ID:	988170
      They just keep coming, do they not?

If it still won't get loud enough, it's probably broken. - Steve Conner
      If the thing works, stop fixing it. - Enzo
      We need more chaos in music, in art... I'm here to make it. - Justin Thomas
      MANY things in human experience can be easily differentiated, yet *impossible* to express as a measurement. - Juan Fahey

Comment

• It's a silly and transperant tactic.

"Isn't it awful that people get spammed and scammed. Here's the boiler plate info on how to avoid that... Now look at this link I provided."
        "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
        You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck H View Post
          It's a silly and transperant tactic.
          Perhaps not even human generated, so maybe 'silly' would be an advanced concept? Like Lt.Cmdr. Data trying to grasp 'humour' on Star Trek TNG?

Originally posted by Enzo
          I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Working...
          X