need peavey pa_700s scematic and layout to restore mixer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need peavey pa_700s scematic and layout to restore mixer

tryin to restore a peavey pa_700s mixer/amp some wires are unpluged and some minor elec problems i could fix if i had schematic.any help is apprishiated

You can always contact Peavey and request the schematics. They are very good about supporting their products and helping you get what you need to make repairs.
    When the going gets weird... The weird turn pro!

Comment

customerservice@peavey.com
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

im sorry about not replying last night to your post, the river pump in the trailer park went out, they had a well pump that they put in a tube with3/4 holes here and theres maybe 1/4 gapp between pump and tube so it packed full of mud burnt the pump(6 mo old). manager had no money for pump we had no water soi had to rebuild a jet pump and plumb it so i could take a submerable pump out of the water tank to use in the river. i wasnt goning to put it back in that tube, so because it was a well pump reqireing large wolume of water around it ihad to build it a well. i used pvc pipe for legs and side support, a plastic shelf that they use in stores as a base twomilk crates upside down on base with holes cut in to insert the pump, hose clamped to the crates wraped small mesh sceen on pump and 3/8 screen on crates, rubber mesh on base. ran rope thrugh pvc framing to tie down or rise pump, set it up so floats could be added to mantain postion in river. burnt pump was 3 wire this one was 4. luckly i found a fourth wire at river had to rewire at panel for the motercontrol for pump. pump now has 3 ft by 1 foot volume of water to draw from. that was the well. for 1/2 hp pumping over 200 feet with sixty feet uphill incline it runs like a raped ape now its not starved.just got done at 10pm. i explained this to you for a couple of reasons one being i dont want you to think i have bad manors not immedly replying shit came up. and to create an excuse that detailed, i must be good. i see that your a senor member here so i may as well validate to you so other people can read this also im 59 years young, electronics jr high up,aircraft radio tech in airforce, civian for mare island shipyard 7 yrs as a electronic tech (sonar), marinemachinest, and toolmaker. there around 78 we got computers for sonar testing (pdp 11's) i was dalely using when comm 64's just came out were ilearned something about unix member of few hacking sites were i learned more cuz theyd mess up my shit and wouldnt let me log in till i figured it out. thats where i learned my maners and how to conduct myself in someone elses house(this being yours).besides electronics i ve taken at mare island basic macheing , toolmakeing 2yr aprenticeship in marine machineist and physics (leaning toward nucular) (never took one in spelling though ha ha). 1 1/2 yrs elec prototype tech, 2 1/2 yrs electric motor rewinding(op to 50 hp) industrail moter controls and wireing and refrigeration, slotmachine mech (mechcanical and electric). by the way that build your own syth in projects i butlt myself when it came out in r.e. couldnt afford the kit so i builtit with parts from p.c.b.'s cept afew i had to buy. music- soundwork for 2 bands(not famous) 16track recording ina stuido (rap)where that idiot mc hammerdid his to legit song. felton piliot keybordplayer for the commadores owned it. ive restored vintage amps, jukeboxes (55 worlitzer withred diamont tuk leather was way cool to work on) since then a carpenter. oh ya the peavey was the first mixer i ever owed out of the box so when i found this one(i know you can get them on ebay 4 50 dolls but wheres the fun in that.)in a garage, had to have it. by the way that quoite put there is me right now education i got i need a refresher course being around places like this so i can catch back up.no i dont want to unsurscribe or what ever it was on the bottom of that e=mail, i want to pertisapate. thank you for that link ill try it. glad we got that out of the way.

oh ya quote ....be smarter then what your working on or it wins

Comment

PEAVEY TOUR 700 POWER Service Manual free download, schematics, eeprom, repair info for electronics
          Service manual for you.
          Hope that helps.
          Support for Fender, Laney, Marshall, Mesa, VOX and many more. https://jonsnell.co.uk
          If you can't fix it, I probably can.

Comment

Hi Jon, welcome to the forum.

That is the Tour 700 bass amp, he heeds the old PA700s powered mixer from decades ago.
            Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

thank you for the post jon, i tryed that link and it was for an amp searched the site but no luck, thank you for resonding

Comment

i tryed customer service link you left but havent got a resonse as of yet. at their website i did find a peavey forum i loged on to and repeated my request, dont know though 2 people reqested the same thing in 2011 & 12 and got no response. its gonna be a major job if i have to draw it all out and trace it myself with the posabilty of mistakes. so ill keep tryin. thanks for your help and paitince (cant spell that stupid word, you know what i mean)

Comment

Call Peavey on Monday when they open up. If they charge you $2.50 for the schematic that's really better than drawing up the entire thing. I don't think they always charge though.
                  Peavey.com
                  When the going gets weird... The weird turn pro!

Comment

They charge that to mail you a paper copy. They NEVER charge to email schematics.

The lack of response on the Peavey forum is because they get them direct, and sometimes a PV employee sees the request and emails it direct. Peavey is a VERY customer friendly company.

And Gonz is right, ANY company will usually respond better when you call them on the phone. PV opens at 8AM central time, and it is a good idea to call them then. By lunch time, everyone is calling, and the phone wait can be lengthy.

Comment

Working...
                    X