100/120sc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100/120sc

Hi all, could anyone plz tell me the manufacturer of an old'ish amp, they made a 100/120sc (stereo chorus) & later a 100/120sc world series, i think it may have been a peavey or laney, net searches have had no results. thanks. gadge...!!!

Got a photo?
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

I Own One!

It's made by Laney and I have the 120sc World Series model. Mines a half stack and the head unit runs a matching Laney cab powered by two 12" Warfedale Fane speakers.

This forum is the only thing that's come up on an online search regarding the amp....i've been trying for years to find out its origins but to no avail!

Mine is pretty knackered and I haven't got a channel change footswitch and the main inputs broken so I used to plug in through the aux input.

If you ever find anything out then please let me know!!

Comment

Just got a message back from the Laney enquiry centre...

Hi there,Thank you for your email.

The World Series was built by Laney in the UK in the early 1990's.You can find a user manual online here :

http://www.laney.co.uk/prod_archive.php

Speak to your local dealer about repair - they may have an in-houseengineer, or know someone that they can recommend. Thanks,

Comment

Many thanks

your help is much appreciated, many thanks. Thanks also for the link, have all i need now,
          Cheers...!!!

Comment

Working...
          X