Meteor ME-301 on eBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meteor ME-301 on eBay

FYI -- There is a Meteor ME-301 on eBay for $700 obo if anyone is interested. It is described as "works and complete".
    =============================================

Keep Winding...Keep Playing!!!

Jim

Link?
    Sigil Pickups ~ Stunt Monkey Pedals

Comment

Originally posted by CheopisIV View Post
      Link?
      Here is the link: Vintage Meteor AG Coil Winding Machine Model Me 301 Works Complete | eBay

You can always just do a basic search for "Meteor ME-301" on eBay and it should pop up if not already sold, withdrawn, or expired. You can also use their "advanced search" button for more searching options.
      Last edited by Jim Darr; 12-03-2015, 02:52 PM.

Jim

Comment

Wonder why it doesn't show in my searches? Your link works.

I called this guy about a week ago, he has it on Craigslist as well. Quite the machine! His story; He scored it from the original owner who was going to have it hauled away as scrap so instead got it moved into his garage where it sits. Nice enough guy on the phone.

Comment

Paging Big Tee, this winder is a real man's tank! That's a lot of machine for one winding head; I've seen these with up to 3 winding heads. There's been a few times I've come really close to pulling the trigger one of these.

I must have seen this on CL before it went on Ebay - have seen the photos before

Bobby, www.TysonTone.com

Comment

I got a quote on shipping for one of these from one of those industrial liquidator places, $600 USD shipping alone to Canada! Anyone up for a group buy

Comment

I see the winder was purchased on the 10th with a "best offer" ---- anybody here get it? If so, I would be curious to learn how the machine works out for the new owner.

Jim

Comment

Working...
              X