WB Calipers M800

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twitch1519 View Post
    Hey greenmeanh1 I'm in possession of an WB M500 which seem very simmilar. I have gone through this entire thread for info as needed due to NO info on these being available as you know, (besides this thread) lol THANK YOU. Anyways, i have a few questions for you about some of the components inside and wondered if you could find a few mins to help out? Thanks again!
    Always happy to help if i can although i must tell you, i know little. I never got this fixed and its still sitting on the bench collecting dust. Got side tracked into other more important projects. Good thing i made drawings and notes on everything. I will have to refresh my memory to be of any help, i think.
    Hey, maybe its a sign i should have a look see at this pig and see if luck goes my way this time around. I had spent a ton of time working on it so i would like to see it work again.
    You are pretty much the only other person i know now who has a WB amp. Early in this thread someone posted a hand drawn schematic of a similar amp board which was a big help.
    You will have to pop the lid and post pics of the one you have. Im curious!!

Comment

its open right now and I've been trying to add pic but how the heck?? lmao

Comment

Originally posted by twitch1519 View Post
        its open right now and I've been trying to add pic but how the heck?? lmao
        Some privileges aren't available to brand new members because of problems we've had in the past. Posting pics has been one. Though I'm not sure the inability to post pics for obviously legit new members hasn't been more trouble. I'll look into it, but not before tomorrow I'm afraid.
        "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
        You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck H View Post
          Some privileges aren't available to brand new members because of problems we've had in the past. Posting pics has been one. Though I'm not sure the inability to post pics for obviously legit new members hasn't been more trouble. I'll look into it, but not before tomorrow I'm afraid.
          All good and thanks again. Looking for info on the protection circuit stuff as I might need it... lol thats y shes open currently... was messing with faceplate and arc'd power switch on plate lol good spark... fuses fine but no power up.... trying different pins for power switch now with fingers crossed lol thats another thing i need is to see yer switch with wires attached ..... wasnt visible in 1 video lol

ooops this some1 else... sorry

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck H View Post
            All good and thanks again. Looking for info on the protection circuit stuff as I might need it... lol thats y shes open currently... was messing with faceplate and arc'd power switch on plate lol good spark... fuses fine but no power up.... trying different pins for power switch now with fingers crossed lol thats another thing i need is to see yer switch with wires attached ..... wasnt visible in 1 video lol

ooops this some1 else... sorry

Comment

​​​​​Hello, I bought a Conrad M800 which seems to be almost the same as the WB Calipers M800. My unit has been modified by the previous owner and has a custom potentiometer connected to both the left and the right channel and the original one isn't connected. I am not sure if the reading on the original potentiometer is correct(17.6 KOhm). Would anyone be able to measure one petentiometer and send me the reading?
              Thank you!
              Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20221020_145229890.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	2.66 MB
ID:	971223
              Click image for larger version  Name:	PXL_20221020_145257169.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.98 MB ID:	971224

Comment

Working...
              X