Merry Christmas from Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas from Canada

I will take this opportunity to wish everybody here on the forum a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Hew Year...
    Cheers.......

Hey, and back across the border to you too. The wife and I are taking off for Xmas travel tomorrow.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
      Hey, and back across the border to you too. The wife and I are taking off for Xmas travel tomorrow.

Good for you......Enjoy your trip and have fun....
      Cheers....
      Last edited by tboy; 12-29-2016, 07:53 PM. Reason: fixed end quote tag

Comment

Happy winter solstice and annual numerical progression to you as well!

Comment

Merry Christmas Bernie, hope this winter will be a bit easier for you, snowshovel wise.
          Originally posted by Enzo
          I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

It's Christmas in Canada already?

What time zone is that?

Fa la la la la to y'all from the city of brotherly love.

Well, the suburbs of the city of brotherly love.

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone from Western Canada. We're having a White Christmas over here. Everything is white in my neighbourhood.
              Great site here. My cornerstone for great advice. Kind folks here. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by g1 View Post
                Merry Christmas Bernie, hope this winter will be a bit easier for you, snowshovel wise.
                Thanks guy....I do hope the shovel will be parked for awhile...
                Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by drewl View Post
                  It's Christmas in Canada already?

What time zone is that?

Fa la la la la to y'all from the city of brotherly love.

Well, the suburbs of the city of brotherly love.
                  Hahahahaaa...It's the Christmas time zone....the season of good food and drink.....and where I come from that usually lasts all year....lol......

Comment

Originally posted by keithb7 View Post
                    Merry Christmas everyone from Western Canada. We're having a White Christmas over here. Everything is white in my neighbourhood.
                    Great site here. My cornerstone for great advice. Kind folks here. Thank you.
                    It's white and cold here in Nfld as well.....Yes..this is a GREAT site and the people here are very helpful.....
                    Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by tedmich View Post
                      Happy winter solstice and annual numerical progression to you as well!
                      And a Merry Christmas to you and yours as well......

Comment

Originally posted by bsco View Post
                        It's white and cold here in Nfld as well.....
                        Hey, wait a second! I thought you said Merry Christmas "from Canada" ?

Originally posted by Enzo
                        I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Here in Michigan it will be 60 tomorrow - record highs. And I am going to Washington DC where it will be 70.

Shovel schmovel.
                          Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by bsco View Post
                            It's white and cold here in Nfld as well.....Yes..this is a GREAT site and the people here are very helpful.....
                            Cheers
                            Bsco, Merry Christmas from another NFLD'r. I was just in NFLD in Oct visiting family. St. John's, Portugal Cove, Foxtrap, Paradise, Dunville, Placentia and Freshwater were all on the itinerary.
                            Not sure if you know Tasker Squires in St John's. A true vintage tube man. I stop in to see him whenever I am there.
                            Great spots to spend Christmas. All the best and Happy New Year.

Comment

Originally posted by keithb7 View Post
                              Bsco, Merry Christmas from another NFLD'r. I was just in NFLD in Oct visiting family. St. John's, Portugal Cove, Foxtrap, Paradise, Dunville, Placentia and Freshwater were all on the itinerary.
                              Not sure if you know Tasker Squires in St John's. A true vintage tube man. I stop in to see him whenever I am there.
                              Great spots to spend Christmas. All the best and Happy New Year.
                              WoW!!!! Small world...Very small world indeed...I sure do know Tasker....Great guy...one of the best I have ever met...and you really did the "Milk Run" during your visit....Have a good Christmas and if are ever coming to Nkld again, let me know....
                              Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X