Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestion for moderator - let's spell "Tweeks" correctly!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for moderator - let's spell "Tweeks" correctly!

I looked through the forum FAQ etc. and can't find out how I'd contact a moderator to suggest the following:

Change the incorrectly spelled "Tweeks" in this forum's name to the correct spelling of "Tweaks." Please!!

(Small things like that drive me crazy. I used to be a writer & an editor.)

Attached Files

Comment

I tweak amps and when I screw up and get 400VDC up my arm I tweetweek out.

Justin

Edit: stoohpid awdokurrecked...
      Last edited by Justin Thomas; 12-22-2015, 03:17 PM.
      "Wow it's red! That doesn't look like the standard Marshall red. It's more like hooker lipstick/clown nose/poodle pecker red." - Chuck H. -
      "Of course that means playing **LOUD** , best but useless solution to modern sissy snowflake players." - J.M. Fahey -
      "All I ever managed to do with that amp was... kill small rodents within a 50 yard radius of my practice building." - Tone Meister -

Comment

there's a forum FAQ?

Comment

Yep. But I don't think it's "my transformer is dead, right?" And all those questions like that...

Music Electronics Forum FAQ

Justin
          "Wow it's red! That doesn't look like the standard Marshall red. It's more like hooker lipstick/clown nose/poodle pecker red." - Chuck H. -
          "Of course that means playing **LOUD** , best but useless solution to modern sissy snowflake players." - J.M. Fahey -
          "All I ever managed to do with that amp was... kill small rodents within a 50 yard radius of my practice building." - Tone Meister -

Comment

Yay, it has been done - thanks to the invisible powerful ones.

Comment

Tweek/tweek those amps, but do NOT twerk them (wink,wink)!!!
              ...and the Devil said: "...yes, but it's a DRY heat!"

Comment

Working...
              X