Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• behringer sl2442-pro dead effect

Hi,
    Sorry for bothering with another behringer sl2442 topic I'm about to buy a second hand behringer eurodesk sl2442-pro mixer. The owner says that he dropped the mixer(2 months ago) and and because of that the effects are not working, both of the effects display are blank. Apart from that the mixer is working well.

I'm new in this whole mixer topic. We just started a band a couple mouths ago. I looked around on the internet for different mixers and it seems the sl2442 mixer it would fit us. We don't have the buget to buy a working one from this category of mixers.

My question is for how long it will last for us ?(i'm afraid because it was dropped ones it can stop working definitely)
    We can use it without the effects (so that's not a big problem), but it would be nice to have those working as well are there any chances to fix the effect on low cost?
    Last edited by barthab; 01-21-2016, 04:56 PM.

How long will it last? How long will a guitar last? or an amp? How long is a piece of string?

If it works now, it will continue to work if you care for it, transport it safely, preferably in a hard case, never put drinks or other fluids on it (that is what tables are for).

Hard to say what happened to the FX, ther is a small circuit board inside that is the FX circuit, it could have been jarred loose.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Thank you for your answer, so I think it worth a 100 Euro without working FX.

Comment

Working...
      X