Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carver M1.5t Power Transistors Part Number Needed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carver M1.5t Power Transistors Part Number Needed?

Would anyone out their would happen to know the Carver M1.5T Power Output Transistor (TO-3 Metal Can Package) actual part number(s)?

Are they house numbered? And if so what is the number? My Carver schematics are a wet lump right now, rain got in, but the M1.5 and PM1.5 ought to be the same ones, so finding either schematic ought to help.

I downloaded the M1.5 from Elektrotanya, and it shows the outputs as Mj15024 and Mj15025.

I don't recall, but isn't the different between the M1.5 and M1.5T the power sequencing?
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Of course Enzo is right on the money!! The exact M1.5T schematic is available here... 46mb is a huge file size, damn.
      http://thecarversite.com/shell2.htm

Right at page 38 of 57 it states MJ15024 and MJ15025 just like on the M1.5 version.
      Attached Files
      When the going gets weird... The weird turn pro!

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Everyone!!!
        Originally posted by Enzo View Post
        Are they house numbered? And if so what is the number? My Carver schematics are a wet lump right now, rain got in, but the M1.5 and PM1.5 ought to be the same ones, so finding either schematic ought to help.

I downloaded the M1.5 from Elektrotanya, and it shows the outputs as Mj15024 and Mj15025.

I don't recall, but isn't the different between the M1.5 and M1.5T the power sequencing?

Comment

Working...
        X