Fender Blues Junior faceplate layout needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender Blues Junior faceplate layout needed

Hi, I am in the process of building a Fender Blues Junior from scratch and need to get hold of the layout with dimensions of the Blues Junior Faceplate. Does anyone have such a drawing / information as I am finding it very difficult to find. Thanks in advance for any light you can shine on this - Chris

On some fender models they have a cabinet blowup, not this one though. You could write to Fender and ask if they have a mechanical drawing of the chassis, without ttelling them why you want it.

But consider this, if you are building from scratch, presumably you are not buying an official fender circuit board, so are you hand wiring a point to point or eyelet board circuit? And if you are, then make your chassis to any dimension that is convenient, and build in it. Unless you are trying to fool people into thinking it was a real one, it becomes a nice home made amp. No need to exactly match Fender dimensions.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Yes, point to point wiring inside a FBJ chassis which I don't have at my disposal yet. I have tried asking Fender, no response yet....

Comment

Oh, well if you are going to have an actual chassis for that model, patience will pay off when it arrives. The panel chromed and silk screened escutcheon is part number 49102, which you can likely order from any Fender parts seller or dealer. But you only need that if the chassis you are getting does not already have one on it.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
        X