Audio generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio generator

What do I need? I have been using a function generator on my phone but I would like to have something different. There are a lot of ranges in prices.

Go get one from Enzo. he is in Lansing

Or Stan would recommend this as a basic, cheap, good audio generator.
    http://www.radiomuseum.org/r/heath_a...ig_5218_i.html

Of course it really depends on your needs and what you are working on, which I'm sure someone will ask you to elaborate on

Comment

I don't really know what my needs are. I will only be working on audio.

Comment

If you don't mind used stuff, there are plenty of decent used generators on eBay. If you are just using it to trace audio through a circuit, you don't really need anything fancy.
        "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

I don't like to buy things off of ebay. Nothing on craigslist nearby. I wouldn't mind buying something new if I knew what to buy.

Comment

Velleman Signal Generator Kit : MK105 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000TA3FKS..._AXQUwbK6ZKWQY
            I took a second to find this. If you want variable frequency there are inexpensive kits out there as well.

Comment

What about something like this?

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/ele/5439259015.html

Comment

Originally posted by E biddy View Post
                Jumpin jiminys, that looks like a DEAL. If they're workin'... Jump on it man! I sure would.
                This isn't the future I signed up for.

Comment

+1
                  "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

The move has been made. Thanks guys.

Comment

I was going to say I have a couple spare generators, but those two pieces look like a winner to me.
                      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Enzo, somebody beat me to it. It was in Holland and I wasn't going to get there until tomorrow and somebody else got there today. So, if you have one to sell, I'm interested!

Comment

I'll PM you. I have several generators that are projects - in need of various rebuilding. But I do have a neat old Heathkit that I believe works, and would work for you. I'll check it out first.
                          Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
                          X