Schematic for Roland VK-9 power supply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schematic for Roland VK-9 power supply

Would anyone have a schematic of a Roland VK-8 organ. One was brought to me to be repaired, the headphone jack was broken. After replacing the jack and 3 broken resistors behind it, the keyboard would not power up after the repair. The main fuse was blown and blew another upon powering on. The PS blew another fuse after removing the rest of the keyboard circuits from the power supply. I found Q1(2SK3115) to be shorted and also D4 and D9. D4,9 are marked RJ with 46 below RJ. So far, I've called Roland and they will not sell a schematic and have not found a replacement for the blown diode/s. If a schematic is not available, I could use some help in identifying the bad parts.

Thanks!
    Jerry

The VK-9 Service manual is right at this website just scroll down...

SYNTHESIZER SERVICE MANUALS - FREE DOWNLOAD

Also on Black Magic Amps

Guitar Amplifier Schematics and more
    When the going gets weird... The weird turn pro!

Comment

Arrrggghhh.. I typed in VK-9 in the title when I meant VK-8, as I typed in the body of the message. I have the Black Magic page bookmarked, but had not seen the other page you posted. Thanks for the response, good Dr. !

Is there a way to change the title of the thread? I' m trying to find a schematic for a Roland VK-8 power supply.

Comment

Working...
      X