Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behringer ACX1000

HI
    I'm looking for the toroidal transfo characteristics (Power, in out voltages)
    Mine is out and ther's nothing written on it,
    I'd like to find a new one but i need those informations.

Thanks a lot and sorry not to speak english very welle, i m french.....

Needed parameters can be found from simple considerations:

1. Output power of the ASX1000 is 2x60W. For this reason power of the transformer should be 150W or more.
    2. Input voltage must be equal to your local standard (230VAC in France).
    3. How to calculate the output voltage?
    The ASX1000 has two channels having the LM3886 power amplifier in each channel.
    In accordance with LM3886 datasheet supply voltage need to be ±28VDC. To produce this DC voltage the AC voltage should be 1.4 times less than DC, i.e. 20VAC. Thus output of the transformer must be 20V x 2.

That is all.

Comment

I also need a schematic/repair manual for the Behringer ACX1000. I could not find one listed among the Behringer links posted. My Mic channel quit transmitting through the DI output and the Tape send. The instrument channel still works.
      I am a new user. If my post is in the wrong place, i apologize.

Comment

Here is the input schematic for the ACX1800. Maybe similar.

http://music-electronics-forum.com/a...1&d=1478134416
        Attached Files

Comment

Does your MIC channel not work at all? The schematic says the DI is only for the instrument channel anyway.

The tape out jacks are parallel the L and R send jacks.
          Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Thank you for the schematic.

Comment

The mic channel works fine through the speaker. Both the mic and the instrument channel were working through the DI, and the tape send. The mic quit working through the DI and tape send, but the instrument channel is still working through both outputs.

i've got it working now. probably cockpit error. Thanks for your help.
              Last edited by WDSpr; 11-04-2016, 01:58 AM. Reason: thanks to all.

Comment

Thanks again for the file, but I only found page 1 of 5. I may need the other pages, too. I did not find the tape send and DI connections on page one. Thanks.

Comment

The 1000 and 1800 are similar, but not alike.
                  Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

This is all I have

http://music-electronics-forum.com/a...1&d=1478211874
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X