Intro and a Winder Meteor ME301

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MBL View Post
    Thanks for the info! here's a little better pic of what all the tensioner has with it. I'd for sure need to replace the plastic pulleys, but is this not something I could have made?
    Is there a patent number anywhere on it? That's your best bet for figuring them out. I do recall seeing patents.

Comment

I suggest you contact Meteor (info@meteor.ch) for the winder and tensioner manual. I did that three years ago for ME307 manual. They were very responsive, I received the manual next day.
      https://www.facebook.com/FatChanceGuitars

Comment

Well, I went and got one of those wheels on order. I promise not to turn the knob without the motor running.
        I do need the manual. Baby steps I suppose.

I did do some cleaning up of the machine.

Tim
        MBL

Comment

Hello Tim. I have an ME 301 B, too, that i have been restoring. Hope yours is going well. PM me and we can keep in touch.

I recently had to fix the relay module for the indicator lights by tracking down the proper relay specs and ordering a replacement from Mouser. I also found a lower cost fix to the friction wheel with the same specs as the original. Let me know if you are having success witht the restoration.

rdur

Comment

Welcome to the forum MBL!

ken
            www.angeltone.com

Comment

Hi, a friend of mine bought an old Meteor ME 301 winding machine. None of us have any experience with winding transformers. Maybe someone here with this machine can make a basic video tutorial showing how to work with those machines?

Comment

Working...
              X