split coil p90 questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• split coil p90 questions

i was designing this after the wide range pick up but was intending on using a HB size with the bass pole pieces at am almost 40 degree tilt to adjust and vice versa with the treble pole pieces. Since the part inbeween the bobbin would need to be a bit larger hence the hb size. so the poles would be at a V to each other. Can anyone tell me why this wouldn't work and what differences it would be from a regular, P90? btw patent pending just to throw that out there. i love to oddball pickups from Europe and Japen thought out the 60's and would like to develop an out there pickup. Any advice would be must appreciated. And feel free to post links to some more strange pickups. For instance I love the VOX coaxe pickup. That would be very appreciated. Thanks, Jonny BvG
    Last edited by BuenaVenturaGuitars; 05-21-2016, 04:31 AM.
    Jonny
    BuenaVentura Guitars
    www.buenaventuraguitars.com

odd pickups

oh and especially the Alico V staple pickup and the Gretsc Dynasonic, Hi-Lo Tron, Gold Foil, even the Rickenbacker horse shoe, and my favorite the p94, fender wide range, TV Jones TV-T, Unfortunately it's very very difficult to find parts. If anyone would sell parts for these pickup parts, or has a connection to a supplier please PM me, thanks so much Jonny
    Jonny
    BuenaVentura Guitars
    www.buenaventuraguitars.com

Comment

If you have any pictures of the split coil P90 you're building, that would give us some ideas what you're working on!
      Thanks,
      T
      "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
      Terry

Comment

Working...
      X