Haynes Jazz King II schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haynes Jazz King II schematic

I'm trying to locate a schematic for the Haynes Jazz King II made by the Amplifier Corporation of America in 1965 in Westbury NY.

haynes schematics

Hi,

I have the Jazz King schematics if you're still looking. My dad used to work for Amp Corp of America and I still have my Haynes after all these years. I can scan and email.

Let me know.

Rob

Comment

Hey Rob - if you're offering - I wouldn't mind having a copy of those for my archives. Can't say I've ever seen one in my shop, but now that I know they exist, I wouldn't be surprised to see one show up eventually.

RE

Comment

I've got a dead Haynes Bass King right now. Schem for it?

Comment

Haynes Jazz King info

I have scanned the jazz king schematics, instructions, catalog and original warranty card if anyone wants them. Email me at rml714@aol.com and I'll be happt to forward them.

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by rob View Post
            I have scanned the jazz king schematics, instructions, catalog and original warranty card if anyone wants them. Email me at rml714@aol.com and I'll be happt to forward them.

Rob
            I just bought a Haynes Jazz King II last week. I'll be emailing you too. Thanks!

Comment

Or post them here.
              Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

I emailed Rob and didn't get a reply. No surprise as this thread is pretty old.

If anyone has this schematic, I'd appreciate a copy. Thanks.

Comment

Got it. Thanks!

Comment

Me too!

I've been meaning to try to fix up my Haynes Jazz King II for ages now. I brought it used 25 years ago. It sounded sweet when I first got it, but it's always hummed a bit, and that's only gotten worse.

Could someone pass along those schematics and any related scans readily available?

TIA!

Comment

Just in case someone comes upon needing this schematic here it is... It's Jazz King II. Unfortunately never found the Jazz King I schematic. Also the scan is upside down so maybe they were in Australia when they scanned it.
                      Attached Files
                      When the going gets weird... The weird turn pro!

Comment

I have been trying to fix my Haynes bass king amplifier. Would any one be so kind to send me a schematic of the amp? Thank you.

Comment

That schematic is very difficult to find and we have had other requests for it. Unfortunately, the other requests for the schematic has been unsuccessful. Only one found so far is the Jazz King II,
                          When the going gets weird... The weird turn pro!

Comment

https://el34world.com/Forum/index.php?topic=14511.0
                            Haynes Jazz King II

https://el34world.com/Forum/index.php?topic=15230
                            Haynes Jazz King II Output Board / Update Success!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM4Sdt-iro8
                            Haynes Jazz King Repair Completed & Done
                            It's All Over Now

Comment

Working...
                            X