No announcement yet.

Modding Boost Switch on Bugera V22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have a noisy circuit, happens to any brand or model. Not one specific thing. Have to track down the source by isolation of the symptom.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

I don’t know... I don’t use the new Infinium... but I’ve been gigging with a Bugera V22 for over 3 years. I’ve beat the crap out of it and hauled it all over the county several times a week. The only problem I had was after a couple of years I had to re-tighten some screws. Some people say you should swap out the tubes and speaker. I never have. I took the badge off and people ask me what kind of boutique amp it is all of the time. It was $249 free shipping no tax from Sweetwater at the time. Can’t beat that ! My buddy’s little Mesa wouldn’t come on last night so I let him use it for a song until the break. With my old Rat pedal. He loved it. As for your problem... try cleaning your effects send and return jacks. Start by just plugging in a jumper cable. Truthfully.. the reverb on these isn’t great. There’s no tank. It’s a cheap digital. You aren’t going to get surf out of it. If you keep it under 4 it’s fine. I play next to Deluxe Reverbs, etc all of the time. It’s much more versitile imho and have had no problems with it at all. I just sold several vintage amps because I wasn’t using them. Your mileage may vary of course.

Comment

Working...
      X