Marshal TSL100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshal TSL100

Hello. Has anyone upgraded a marshal transformer from original to a classic tone. Instead of input being on one side and output on the other. it appears its top to bottom.Here's attachments with pics. It just seems odd to me.
    thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	20160602_143752.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	870644Click image for larger version

Name:	20160602_143822.jpg
Size:	890.1 KB
ID:	870645Click image for larger version

Name:	20160602_143845.jpg
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	870646
    Last edited by drummer; 06-02-2016, 09:40 PM.

I'm not sure what the question is or what the problem is? There's a diagram. If the wires don't reach add on to them.
    "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Are you concerned where the wires poke out from inside the thing? it doesn't matter. As far as I can see both transformers all have the leads come out the bottom, the top is the part above the chassis. Which side of the bottom doesn't matter.
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
        Are you concerned where the wires poke out from inside the thing? it doesn't matter. As far as I can see both transformers all have the leads come out the bottom, the top is the part above the chassis. Which side of the bottom doesn't matter.

Yes. Most transformers Ive put in the input is on one side and output on another. (Ive only been doing this a year) it just looks odd. This one has the input on both sides. Its prob fine I just havent seen this type of winding. Looking for more of a confirmation that its fine. It just looks different from the other one.

Comment

Working...
        X