Grommes S series schematics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grommes S series schematics

I'm looking for high resolution schematic diagrams for Grommes/Precision Electronics S series amplifiers.
    I have several chassis that I'd like to make guitar or bass amp conversions too. This series includes S-20, S-35, S-60 and S-100. I have original schematics from PE for the G5M mixer, G-101 and G-77. These are all wonderful amplifiers and can sound good as they are.

I make 11x17 copies that I laminate. The S-35 that is available on the net Hs very low resolution and I struggle to read the values when printed 8x10 and even the screen.

Q-u-a-y-h-o-g-5-3 (at) ghee male. Com

Try the link in the first post in this thread. Seems to be pretty good resolution, has magnification: Capacitor Sanity Check - diyAudio
    Turn it up so that everything is louder than everything else.

Comment

It would be a service if you can post scans of the models you have so they are preserved for the benefit of all.
      Experience is something you get, just after you really needed it.

Comment

Here it is, S35:

Click image for larger version

Name:	GrommesS35.gif
Views:	1
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	842197
        Last edited by DRH1958; 06-14-2016, 10:20 PM.
        Turn it up so that everything is louder than everything else.

Comment

I have a box of old sams photfacts audio amps, i "think" most are past the copyright timeframe, will look and post any models i have.

Edit, lots of dukane and masco era, only 1 grommes and its model 213, appears to be a preamp.
          Last edited by mozz; 06-14-2016, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X