Cewin-Vega CV-900

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cewin-Vega CV-900

Anyone have one for a Cerwin-Vega CV-900? Thank you.

CV are giving me the silent treatment...
    Experience is something you get, just after you really needed it.

Nick,

Did you ever have any luck finding this? I've got a CV-5000 in the shop for repair. Just got a reply from CV saying they only hand out service literature to authorized service centers. I may have it figured out anyway, but it would sure be nice to have a schematic to check against.
    "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
      Nick,

Did you ever have any luck finding this? I've got a CV-5000 in the shop for repair. Just got a reply from CV saying they only hand out service literature to authorized service centers. I may have it figured out anyway, but it would sure be nice to have a schematic to check against.
      They said they would pass on the sch, but I never got it. Like you, I figured it out anyway. That makes us smarter than the Authorized Service Center, I guess
      Last edited by nickb; 09-16-2016, 10:59 PM.
      Experience is something you get, just after you really needed it.

Comment

Maybe sign up to be a CV service center. You may never see a warranty repair, but at least you;d have access.

I signed on to be a Kustom warranty center some years back, when they resurrected the line. After five years and not a single repair referral, I let my ticket lapse. But I did get a set of schematics out of the deal.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

I called CV a number of times, as I was after a subwoofer schematic.

The third call, I got through to someone who wanted to help me.

They sent the schematic.

Comment

Working...
          X