Our new website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our new website

Please check it out. Use the contact form for comments and suggestions please.
    Thanks

Bruce Egnater - Amp Building Classes

Great!

I have eyed your classes from afar (well, as afar as Lansing), and always wanted to attend one, even as a volunteer assistant. Just to watch the classroom setting in action. As someone who has trained technicians for decades, it is always interesting to see someone else's take on a training presentation.

The price seems like a lot of money, but I think it is an excellent deal for a good amp and the supervised assembly instruction.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

I think the idea of a unique design & high quality kit for the classes is great. May I suggest that you include a eye-catching & appealing logo on the head cabinets? It would add a nice 'finished' look. Plus it would give you branding.
      Experience is something you get, just after you really needed it.

Comment

Something along these lines perhaps for a "eye-catching & appealing logo" ?
        (Just to start the brain storming) .. no I'm not a graphic artist as you can see...
        Attached Files

Comment

Or an extra class on making logos...

For the Enzo amps I never got around to building I envisioned something between Fender and the old Washington Senators:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	1388.gif
Views:	1
Size:	7.8 KB
ID:	843206
          Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Oh, you just write "Enzo" or "Lansing Amps" or whatever using brush script font.
            Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Originally posted by J M Fahey View Post
              Oh, you just write "Enzo"...
              It needs more than that?
              "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
              You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

I think that considering the certainly expert tutelage the price is very attractive, for the right market It's pretty clear (to anyone that's prototyped a design) that Bruce is giving away the parts at Egnater's cost! I think the idea of an "Egnater class" exclusive logo is a good one. I'm sure the amps sound good and will be played by owners that already have an investment of time and effort. So the product isn't likely to be misrepresented by most "students". Free advertising!?! I don't know for sure though, but it seems like a good idea.
                "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
                You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

I was hoping for an update from Bruce. Alas, just a dangling spam attack.
                  If it still won't get loud enough, it's probably broken. - Steve Conner
                  If the thing works, stop fixing it. - Enzo
                  We need more chaos in music, in art... I'm here to make it. - Justin Thomas
                  MANY things in human experience can be easily differentiated, yet *impossible* to express as a measurement. - Juan Fahey

Comment

Working...
                  X