Choosing an Inductor for a Bass Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoulFetish View Post
    If you'll forgive me going off topic for a sec, have there been any bob p sightings around the intertoobs at all?
    It's been a while, and I was wondering if there was any way of reaching out to him to see how he's doing?
    I reached out to him about five months after his last post. So, about ten months ago. He had said he might be away for awhile here before this absence but after five months I started to worry. He contacted me to say he was fine and just busy with other stuff... I guess he's still busy or just never re prioritized this site into his schedule. But that's just a guess. He may still get email notification of PM's because that's how I reached him last time.
    "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
    You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Originally posted by g1 View Post
      I will try Jimmy84. I do not have the unit at home so it may take some time. Maybe next week.
      Hi g1, sorry for bothering. Did you have a chance to measure?

Thank you.

Comment

Hi Jimmy. Thanks for the reminder. I verified with inductor disconnected, all readings in post #41 are correct.
        Earlier error (post #30) was because inductor had not been disconnected.

OT core lam pack approx. 2" wide by 2.25" high by 1" deep. (a little less as there is a cover over all)
        Haven't had a chance to do other measurements on OT yet.
        Originally posted by Enzo
        I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Working...
        X