Laney CXP-110 Powered Floor monitor schematic request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laney CXP-110 Powered Floor monitor schematic request

If anyone has the schematic for this please, it would be quite handy for me at the moment. TIA.

CXP-110 | Laney
    Building a better world (one tube amp at a time)

"I have never had to invoke a formula to fight oscillation in a guitar amp."- Enzo

Originally posted by tubeswell View Post
    If anyone has the schematic for this please, it would be quite handy for me at the moment. TIA.

CXP-110 | Laney
    Contact Laney, they will email them to you for a pic of your workbench(to make sure you have the possibility of knowing what your doing. Even a messy bench works.

nosaj
    soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

If these are the 90īs ones with at least some through hole parts (although Laney was an early SMT user) , discrete power amp with a couple TO3 MJ150xx and conventional linear power supply, I have it in the other computer somewhere; if a modern thing with an SMPS or Class D amp , sorry but no.
      Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Its got the all-in-one TDA7294 power amp chip (with the 15 terminal legs). The chip is charred with bits flaking off it, so its definitely toast, but I was just curious about the rest of it. Through-hole board construction.

"I have never had to invoke a formula to fight oscillation in a guitar amp."- Enzo

Comment

They might have kept the preamp, which was good.
          Imagine a simple channel from a decent powered mixer: 1 blanced mic input, 1 line input , each with its own volume so monitor can be used as a very simple PA system, and active 3 band EQ.

I know lots of people using just one and plugging in, usualy a microphone and guitar/keyboard/or backing track on CD or MP3.

Or used with a small DJ type mixer.
          Very versatile.

I know an amateur Theatre group which used one for background and mood music, also an auction salesman, etc.

Will post what I have as reference material.
          Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Originally posted by J M Fahey View Post
            Imagine a simple channel from a decent powered mixer: 1 blanced mic input, 1 line input , each with its own volume so monitor can be used as a very simple PA system, and active 3 band EQ.

I know lots of people using just one and plugging in, usualy a microphone and guitar/keyboard/or backing track on CD or MP3.
            Yeah I have a couple of Wharfedale Pro EVP powered 15" bins that have exactly this setup. Been using them for my own FoH PA for about 10 years, with a cheap 18Ch mixer, or just 1 for practice.

Originally posted by J M Fahey View Post
            Will post what I have as reference material.
            Many thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by tubeswell View Post
              Yeah I have a couple of Wharfedale Pro EVP powered 15" bins that have exactly this setup. Been using them for my own FoH PA for about 10 years, with a cheap 18Ch mixer, or just 1 for practice.
              Many thanks.
              Only found two, the 10" and the 12"/15" ones.
              Had a ton more, there are versions with separate Mic/Line channels, a 3 channel one, better EQ but these simple ones should be the most popular anyway.
              Attached Files
              Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Working...
              X