Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fender "The Twin" Switching Channel Not Working ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Phillips View Post
    That wouldn't be the first mistake I noticed on the published "The Twin" schematic. Take a look at the attached which shows a direct connection path from the plate of V7B to the top of the treble pot in the tone stack. Much of that 220Vdc would make its way to the grid of the next triode if the connection was really in the amp. Fortunately, the connection only exists in the schematic and it has survived through multiple revisions of the schematic.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]40507[/ATTACH]
    Yes I see that. One version I have is like this. The other seems to have been corrected.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by gtrplayr1976 View Post
      Yes I see that. One version I have is like this. The other seems to have been corrected.
      Thanks. I had copies of Rev L dated 3-31-1989 and Rev M dated 10-5-1989 in my files. After reading your post I found a copy of Rev N dated 2-19-93 posted on the site, Guitar Amplifier Schematics and more . Rev N has the correction.
      Cheers,
      Tom
      Last edited by Tom Phillips; 09-06-2016, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Thanks. I had copies of Rev L dated 3-31-1989 and Rev M dated 10-5-1989 in my files. After reading your post I found a copy of Rev N dated 2-19-93 posted on Mick Bailey’s site, Guitar Amplifier Schematics and more . Rev N has the correction.
        Cheers,
        Tom
        Did you get the PDF with the parts list ,and all ?

Comment

Originally posted by gtrplayr1976 View Post
          Did you get the PDF with the parts list ,and all ?
          Yes. I got a 6 page pdf including the parts list, tube chart, schematic and PCB layout.

Comment

Yes. I got a 6 page pdf including the parts list, tube chart, schematic and PCB layout.
            Oh good. I was trying to figure out where I got mine so I could share it with you

Comment

Working...
            X