64' Vibroverb Service Manual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 64' Vibroverb Service Manual?

Does anyone have the service manual for the Fender reissue 64' Vibroverb amp they can share? Thanks in advance.
    Barry
    Warning! Some Electronics devices contain lethal voltages that can kill you. If you do not feel qualified to work with dangerous voltages, refer your repairs to a qualified technician. By giving you online advice, I am assuming no liability for any injury or damages you might incur through your own actions.

Is this what you seek http://bmamps.com/Schematics/fender/..._Schematic.pdf ?
    Experience is something you get, just after you really needed it.

Comment

Nickb,
      Thanks for the reply. I've got the schematic though. I was hoping to get the actual service manual which has parts lists and all.
      Warning! Some Electronics devices contain lethal voltages that can kill you. If you do not feel qualified to work with dangerous voltages, refer your repairs to a qualified technician. By giving you online advice, I am assuming no liability for any injury or damages you might incur through your own actions.

Comment

What exactly is it you need to know?
        Experience is something you get, just after you really needed it.

Comment

Is this what you need?
          Attached Files

Comment

Yes indeed. Thank you very much Pete.

Comment

Working...
            X