Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mojotone Flatwork

Hi Everyone,

It's been a while, I hope all is well. Just a heads up I adjusted our flatwork pricing to be more competitive again. We have 2 new CNC lasers dedicated to cutting only fiberboard material which has cut our cost way down.

Great to hear you dropped your price.
    A lot of guys have been buying this.
    Stratocaster Flatwork, Forbon Pickup Flatwork - Tone Kraft
    And, it has no goo to clean off.
    GL,
    T
    "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
    Terry

Comment

never had to clean off any "goo" from Mojo's flatwork, but the prices have nearly doubled in the past year or so. good to hear they'll be coming down!

cheers,
      Jack Briggs

sigpic
      www.briggsguitars.com

forum.briggsguitars.com

Comment

The brown goo is most prevalent on gray bottom forbon.
        T
        "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
        Terry

Comment

The brown goo is most prevalent on gray bottom forbon.
          Amen to that! I'm still making all my own flats mostly because I HATE light gray flats with brown circles on them.

Ken
          www.angeltone.com

Comment

The good news is our new lasers are much more powerful than the old ones so they cut much faster and cleaner than before. That said, any new batches should have little or no brown residue. For the grey material we recommend wiping them with a wet cloth or paper towel before you use it and they will clean right up.

Comment

After Mojo raised their Prices I went over to Tone Kraft. Their Flats are still cheaper if you buy in bulks more than 50
              pieces and they give you the Option fo your laser engraved logo on the back side. Not to beat in my humble opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Electricdaveyboy View Post
                After Mojo raised their Prices I went over to Tone Kraft. Their Flats are still cheaper if you buy in bulks more than 50
                pieces and they give you the Option fo your laser engraved logo on the back side. Not to beat in my humble opinion.
                Hi, maybe you are seeing the consumer pricing. Our quantity pricing may be setup differently, but our highest quantity and lowest quantity pricing is still better. If you aren't setup as a dealer with us, please sendus your tax ID, resellers license, or something that shows you are a legitimate business and we can setup your account for dealer prices on all pickup parts. We also offer custom laser engraving, custom flatwork, and custom foam packaging for pickup makers. We've been doing this for pickup makers for almost 10 years now and would be glad to help you with any custom laser work.

Comment

Tone Kraft is the cheapest if you buy 2 or more, for non dealers.
                  Their shipping is very reasonable.
                  You don't need a dealer discount, and they are very small winder friendly.
                  Also Flatwork is available from Addiction-FX.
                  http://music-electronics-forum.com/a...price-2014.pdf
                  Their prices are great if you buy in quantities.
                  Stew-mac, WD music, and others also sell flatwork.
                  Competition is a good thing, & Glad we have several options for flatwork these days!
                  Let's not turn this thread, & forum into a big commercial!
                  T
                  Terry

Comment

Originally posted by big_teee View Post
                    Tone Kraft is the cheapest if you buy 2 or more, for non dealers.
                    Their shipping is very reasonable.
                    You don't need a dealer discount, and they are very small winder friendly.
                    Also Flatwork is available from Addiction-FX.
                    http://music-electronics-forum.com/a...price-2014.pdf
                    Their prices are great if you buy in quantities.
                    Stew-mac, WD music, and others also sell flatwork.
                    Competition is a good thing, & Glad we have several options for flatwork these days!
                    Let's not turn this thread, & forum into a big commercial!
                    T
                    Hey you're right T, I don't want to turn this into a commercial either. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Thanks!

Comment

Mojo was just trying to give us a heads up, thats all. I'm glad they decided to improve on their systems to offer us better products.

Ken
                      www.angeltone.com

Comment

I'm glad Mojo has given us this reasonable option , as I did feel they were turning there back on US winders .
                        just ordered some amp parts from them today as well as some Tele flatwork .....Great timing ... For anyone in the north (Canada) or anywhere abroad .Now if they get rid of that absurd shipping calculator ...Getting a quote will save your money
                        "UP here in the Canada we shoot things we don't understand"

Comment

I wish mojo had a free shipping over $100 like the other big dealers do. The $10 or more shipping charge is a deal breaker for me most of the time when tonekraft, WD, and even Philadelphia Luthier all offer free shipping over 100, even for dealers.
                          I love the bobbins from mojo still though. Magnets, flats, screws, and covers are cheaper elsewhere but I don't blame them for not being as lucrative to winders considering they wind their own as well.

Comment

Originally posted by buddha0709 View Post
                            I wish mojo had a free shipping over $100 like the other big dealers do.
                            That may sound simple enough when you inventory includes stuff like 100watt heavy iron trannys & 15lb speakers ,& Amps ,412/212 cabs .the after $100 free shipping becomes a problem .
                            "UP here in the Canada we shoot things we don't understand"

Comment

Originally posted by copperheadroads View Post
                              That may sound simple enough when you inventory includes stuff like 100watt heavy iron trannys & 15lb speakers ,& Amps ,412/212 cabs .the after $100 free shipping becomes a problem .
                              Or the shipping of anything "FREE" to Canada. . .
                              Take Care,

Jim. . .
                              VA3DEF
                              ____________________________________________________
                              In the immortal words of Dr. Johnny Fever, “When everyone is out to get you, paranoid is just good thinking.”

Comment

Working...
                              X