Looking for schematic - Roland Cube-20X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for schematic - Roland Cube-20X

I've been searching the Internet high and low (so far unsuccessfully) to locate a schematic diagram for the Roland Cube-20X. There's an apparent link to the PDF diagram I'm looking for in one of the forum post here (here), but clicking the attachment link in the post just displays a blank white page.

I've found links to Cube-20 schematics, but on trying to actually trace circuits, it's quite apparent that the Cube-20 and the Cube-20X are significantly different. Even the component IDs are all different.

Does anyone have a link to the schematic diagram or Service Manual for a Roland Cube-20X amplifier?

Thanks in advance for any assistance...

-Dodger

Go back to where you found the dead link and POST that it has become a dead link, and someone will probably then repost it. Quite likely the original poster.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
      Go back to where you found the dead link and POST that it has become a dead link, and someone will probably then repost it. Quite likely the original poster.
      Yeah I had considered doing that, but it's a 4 year old thread so I though it might be better to post a new thread - I've added a reply to the original post, thanks.

-Dodger

Comment

Working...
      X