Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digitech MEQ Dual 14

Howdy,

I've looked all over for this one. Doesn't appear on DigiTech discontinued items anymore.

Thanks in advance!
    Well, you know what they say: "One man's mojo is another man's mojo".

Forget web sites, did you CALL them and ask if they could provide it? Never assume that a web site is a complete listing of any company's assets.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
      Forget web sites, did you CALL them and ask if they could provide it? Never assume that a web site is a complete listing of any company's assets.
      Okay. Thanks. I sent e-mail on their customer service site. I'll try to call during their office hours.

Comment

Digitech MEQ 28 Schematic

MEQ28schem.pdf

Evidently, the Dual 14 Schematic was lost in the move--if one existed, they weren't sure if there was actually a separate one.
        So if anyone does have that, I'd appreciate it.
        For reference, the telephone customer service told me they don't give out schematics to private parties, the website customer service portal sent me this.
        Last edited by tbonuss; 11-21-2016, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tbonuss View Post
          [ATTACH]41509[/ATTACH]

Evidently, the Dual 14 Schematic was lost in the move--if one existed, they weren't sure if there was actually a separate one.
          So if anyone does have that, I'd appreciate it.
          For reference, the telephone customer service told me they don't give out schematics to private parties, the website customer service portal sent me this.
          Here the schematic.
          Attached Files

Comment

Thank you doctor! Greatly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
            X