Pick up magnets for sale in bulk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick up magnets for sale in bulk

Hi, I have a very large amount of pick up magnets , all brand new and sealed in boxes. Sensmag is the company where they came from. Ceramic , alnico4 and other parts to make pick ups. The owner was a friend of mine who passed away before he could use these to start his pick up manufacturing. Is anyone interested in purchasing these at large discounts for bulk purchase ? Will send pics and answer questions . Thank you.

Welcome and thanks for posting these here, also very sorry about your friend. It would be very helpful if you could post photos of the Sensmag box labels what will have dimensions and quantities for anyone interested in making an offer. If you can't post photos then just transcribe what's there.

Comment

Please post your location, and where you are in the world?
      T
      "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
      Terry

Comment

Originally posted by rogerstonewall View Post
        Hi, I have a very large amount of pick up magnets , all brand new and sealed in boxes. Sensmag is the company where they came from. Ceramic , alnico4 and other parts to make pick ups. The owner was a friend of mine who passed away before he could use these to start his pick up manufacturing. Is anyone interested in purchasing these at large discounts for bulk purchase ? Will send pics and answer questions . Thank you.
        Sent you a PM.
        Bobby, www.TysonTone.com

Comment

Hi , Couldnt upload pics, so here is what I have . 2.5 x .5 x .125 matl. AINiCo4 , many new sealed boxes of 125. 2.5 x .538 x .24 Matl. Ceramic 8 boxes of 500. D0.187x 0.830 matl. AINiCo5 W/C Boxes of 500 . I can send pics if I have your email address. Thank you. I am located in Kennewick , Wa. 99338

Comment

Hi Roger, I might be interested in the Alnico V rods, how many boxes are we talking about? You can send the box photos to me: david (at) kingbass (dot) com and I'll post them here for you. Did your friend have any wire?
            Kennewick is close enough.

Comment

Not sure why you haven't replied to my PM
              If your having issues Contact me at
              craig@vineham.com
              "UP here in the Canada we shoot things we don't understand"

Comment

Hi guys,

rogerstonewall has only two posts, he needs to have at least ten to be able to receive/send PMs.

HTH,
                Pepe aka Lt. Kojak
                Milano, Italy

Comment

Originally posted by LtKojak View Post
                  Hi guys,

rogerstonewall has only two posts, he needs to have at least ten to be able to receive/send PMs.

HTH,
                  Thanks Pepe.
                  I wasn't aware of the PM requirement.
                  That's good to know.
                  T
                  "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
                  Terry

Comment

Working...
                  X