No announcement yet.

Behringer PMP4000 half working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look on the boards. The power supply and power amp boards will have some model number on them, like SPS1000 or HSA2400. Those are older models, but they act as examples. Then compare to your schematic.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Dug out the iNuke

I'm back. I got my NU3000DSP out of storage and opened it up to get board numbers. Well it seems there is only one combo board inside combining the PSU and Amp circuitry. I have taken pictures, and from a screen print on the board close to the mains, it mentions the different fuse ratings for the 3000 and the 1000. This leads me to believe that the NU1000DSP and the NU3000DSP share the same base board with different Amp transistors. The only board numbers I could find were ( PCB107071REVC_02 POAEJ/POAHO ). As far as I can remember, one channel is not working, I believe channel A. I will have to set it up and test it out again. Some pics will be attached. So, who might have a schematic for the NU1000DSP? Cheers.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by DaedalusWren; 01-24-2017, 07:07 AM.
      What light reveals that, which is hidden within the shadows of the mind?

Comment

Sorry don't have that schemo. It would be best to start a new thread - maybe a mod could move? My strategy in a case like this would be comparing signals between the working channel and the bad channel combined with a general idea of the architecture and using the datasheets for the various ICs.
        Experience is something you get, just after you really needed it.

Comment

Yes, that sounds like the best way forward here. Tracing backwards from the output through the circuit. Best would probably be to split the sound from a signal generator to both inputs, would it not? And yes, I will start a new thread with this if it is not moved by a wonderful mod. Cheers.
          What light reveals that, which is hidden within the shadows of the mind?

Comment

Working...
          X