No announcement yet.

Boss RC30 schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The RC-30 uses a specified AC adapter (PSA adapter) that provides a stabilized DC voltage.
    PSA adapter should be dimensioned both for voltage and current RC-30 (see manual)
    It is not advisable to use inadequate AC adapters because they have no stabilized DC voltage and can cause malfunction.

https://www.thomann.de/gb/boss_rc30_powerset.htm

https://www.thomann.de/gb/boss_psa_230.htm

http://www.fixya.com/support/t20741385-boss_psa_120_schematic
    It's All Over Now

Comment

Hi. For some reason I cannot understand I am not able to send you pm. Could you please send me the manual to pablingarcia@hotmail.com ? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by paleeman View Post
        Hi Nyqusit5

The file is too large to upload it here. Send me your e-mail in a PM, and I will send you the manual.

H.N.Y. to everyone.
        This one I mean

Comment

Sorry I don't have the info but you have made your email address public. This will make you a target for every spammer in the world. I would say to edit your post to remove it but it's also your user name and that will require a moderator to fix, I think.
          Experience is something you get, just after you really needed it.

Comment

To send a large file, upload it to https://wetransfer.com. After the upload is complete, the site will give you a link. Post the link here. It is valid for seven days. You can post a file as large as 2GB.

Comment

The upload limit has been increased to 10MB, so it should be no problem to attach the file here.
              -tb

"If you're the only person I irritate with my choice of words today I'll be surprised" Chuck H.

Comment

Boss SM RC-30
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi, have an RC30 on my pedal board and want to use the left hand input for guitar and the right for vocal. I am not using the on-board preamp as it isn't that great so I am using the right hand side of the aux input for the vocal. This also means that the input impedance is matched to my mic pre- output.

I have discovered that if you only have the guitar plugged into the left hand (mono) instrument input the unit acts as if it still mono - i.e., any guitar recorded is output on the L and R outputs. If I plug a guitar lead into the right input (with nothing connected) then the guitar records just to the left side as I want. BUT - the plugged in lead hums a lot.

I realise that it will be the internal switching in the right hand instrument input jack that tells the cpu whether to route inputs to one or tho outputs. Does anyone know how I can fool it to do this? Do I just need to connect a jack plug with no cable? If so do I leave the contacts open or just solder a jumper wire between ring and tip? Could I just find something jack plug sized and insert it but made of plastic? I am grateful to see the schematic above but just hope somebody can help me with this.

Anyone help is much appreciated.

Comment

I would contact Boss with that question.

Comment

Originally posted by oktorockto View Post
                      If I plug a guitar lead into the right input (with nothing connected) then the guitar records just to the left side as I want. BUT - the plugged in lead hums a lot.
                      . . .
                      Do I just need to connect a jack plug with no cable? If so do I leave the contacts open or just solder a jumper wire between ring and tip?
                      Yes, a plug with no cable. Solder a jumper from tip to sleeve to get rid of the hum you had.
                      Originally posted by Enzo
                      I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Working...
                      X