STK404-140

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STK404-140

Figured I'd start a new thread concerning this amp. It's the Acoustic B200H. Many threads on this amp having this power amp IC blown. Got one on the bench and cannot find any on mouser of digikey, or even BnD enterprises. Not sure if I should trust any ebay'ers. Any suggestions? Anyone got one I can purchase? Preferably the S not the N version. I believe this was a "do not repair" item, so there is no support for it.

Thanks!

I have a fuzzy memory about repairing a Kustom 200W Bass amp powered by one of these, didnīt get the exact same code because it was obsolete or unavailable but used the next higher up in sequence, which happened to have same pinout; standing somewhat higher voltage was a bonus which didnīt exactly hurt, so maybe you can do something similar.
    Sorry for not being more specific.

FWIW the "Acoustic" , the "Kustom" and others might all be made cookie cutter style by the same giant OEM in China.

As of different versions, just checked, all have same pinout (although body dimensions vary slightly), plus E/S/N versions are all the same, just some made by Sanyo, others by ON ..... probably all made under the same roof aand most probably with same films, so .....

As of making it "more reliable" .... Iīd just repair that head and call it a day.

Let Factory improve the product.
    Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Dalbani has them in stock- original Sanyo. For some reason, posting a link doesn't work. But, if you go to the Dalbani online store, they have them.
      "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Originally posted by lowell View Post
        Figured I'd start a new thread concerning this amp. It's the Acoustic B200H. Many threads on this amp having this power amp IC blown. Got one on the bench and cannot find any on mouser of digikey, or even BnD enterprises. Not sure if I should trust any ebay'ers. Any suggestions? Anyone got one I can purchase? Preferably the S not the N version. I believe this was a "do not repair" item, so there is no support for it.

Thanks!
        I use AudioLabs of Georgia foe some things. Great fast service to NWFL.They have some stk404-140SAudio lab of Ga
        soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

Yes, I buy from Audio Labs of Georgia sometimes, too. They often have parts nobody else does.

Comment

Dalbani also has an eBay store. Here's a link to their eBay listing with free shipping.

STK404-140S Original New Sanyo Semiconductor STK404140S | eBay

You have to be careful about buying counterfeits on eBay, but I've found Dalbani to be a reputable source and it's listed as an original Sanyo part.

Comment

Right on! I never updated my profile, but I'm in Pensacola these days. Right down the street!

Comment

Grabbed 2 from Audiolabs. Thanks guys!

Comment

Originally posted by lowell View Post
                  Right on! I never updated my profile, but I'm in Pensacola these days. Right down the street!
                  Where do you work at?

Jason
                  soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

From home mostly. I play alot around the area and know a lot of musicians. Also contract for a great store in town called Blues Angel Music. You?

Comment

Working...
                    X